Fudge Brownie Cookies
Now you don't have to choose between eating a brownie or a cookie with our Fudge Brownie Cookies! It's the best of both worlds.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF and spray cookie sheets with baking spray.
- In a saucepan, add the butter and 1 cup of the chocolate chips, stirring over low heat. Stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Let sit 5 minutes. Stir in the eggs and vanilla, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp of dough onto the cookie sheets, about 2-inches apart. Bake until almost set, about 10 minutes. Cool and serve.
If you like a chewy cookie, cook these for about 8 minutes. Top with a sprinkling of powdered sugar if you wish!
Perfect PairingLove sweets? [embed_recipe id='14134']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.