Fruit Dessert Nachos
Turn this classic dish into dessert with one taste of our Fruit Dessert Nachos. Cinnamon chips and fresh fruit make this dish shine.
- 10 tortillas (fajita size)
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- sliced strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF and spray 2 large baking sheets with baking spray. Cut the tortillas into 8 triangles. Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the tortillas with the melted butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture on both sides. Place on the baking sheets in a single layer and bake, flipping halfway, until golden brown, about 5 minutes total.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce by heating the heavy whipping cream in a microwavable-safe bowl until hot but not boiling. Pour over the chocolate chips and let sit 1 minute. Whisk to combine.
- Prepare the nachos by placing the chips on a plate, sprinkling with strawberries and blueberries, and topping with the chocolate sauce.
Try using dark chocolate for a richer taste. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Perfect PairingHave extra berries? [embed_recipe id='31102']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.