Frozen Piña Colada Mocktail
You don't need rum to make a delicious frozen drink. This Frozen Piña Colada Mocktail is sans alcohol but with all of the tropical flavor of the traditional drink.
- 1 1/2 cups cubed pineapple
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups ice
- 1 lime, juiced
- fresh pineapple for garnish
- In a blender combine the pineapple, coconut water, full-fat coconut milk, coconut cream, pineapple juice, ice and lime juice. Blend until smooth. If the mixture is too watery add more ice or if too thick add more pineapple juice.
- Serve in large glasses with a wedge of fresh pineapple.
These mocktails are best served right away. You can also freeze the coconut water the night before and use in place of normal ice cubes.
Perfect PairingSummer is complete with a mocktail and this Chili Con Queso. [embed_recipe id='28091']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.