Flourless Chocolate Cake
This Flourless Chocolate Cake is so rich and creamy! We love to serve this cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a swirl of whipped cream.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and butter a 9-inch spring form pan and dust with cocoa powder.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan add the butter and heavy cream and heat over medium-low until butter melts. Add the chocolate and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, sugar, and cocoa powder. Pour in the chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until set, about 30-40 minutes depending if you like it a bit gooey. Remove from oven and let cool for 1 hour before removing. Dust with cocoa powder.
We like to chill this cake to let is set further. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Perfect PairingLove desserts? Check out our Southern Pecan Pie. [embed_recipe id='19082']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.