Enchilada Chili Bake
Combine two of your faves: Enchiladas and chili! This Enchilada Chili Bake is baked and out of the oven speedy quick. Yummy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15-oz can pinto beans, drained
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained
- 1 10-oz can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups crushed corn chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- In a skillet over medium-heat add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink, about 5-8 minutes. Remove beef from pan and drain fat.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and cook the onion and garlic until tender, about 4 minutes. Pour in the tomato sauce, pinto beans, black beans, and enchilada sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the beef back into the skillet and stir. Transfer the mixture into a casserole dish and top with the corn chips and cheese. Place in oven and cook until warmed and cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Serve.
You can substitute pepper jack for the cheddar if you wish. Use a hot enchilada sauce if you like it spicy!
Perfect PairingLove Tex-Mex? Try out our Chicken Nacho Sweet Potatoes. [embed_recipe id='18776']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.