Dancing with the Stars has been on ABC since 2005. Viewers love to watch celebs dance with their pro dancer partner week after week in cool costumes, with introductions from host Tom Bergeron. There have been nearly 30 Stars' seasons and it really doesn't get old.
Recent contestants dancing their way to the Mirrorball Trophy include Lauren Alaina, Sean Spicer, Christie Brinkley (replaced by her daughter Sailor Brinkley-Cook), Lamar Odom, James Van Der Beek and more. These celebrities but in a lot of work each week to learn new choreography with their partners. Who knew the foxtrot and the quickstep could be so complicated?
We've rounded up 11 of our favorite DWTS dances of all time. We have some country stars included, a gymnast, and some actors that you probably had no idea had such slick dance moves. (Well maybe we expected it with Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air).
1. Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough: Viennese Waltz
2. Shawn Johnson, Derek Hough, Mark Ballas: Samba Trio
3. Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough: Cha Cha
4. Sara Evans and Tony Dovolani: Jive
5. Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko: Tango
6. Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough: Rumba
7. Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke: Freestyle
8. Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson: Paso Doble
9. Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani: Samba