Cucumber and Pear Salad
This refreshing Cucumber and Pear Salad with almonds and dressing makes the perfect side salad to any lunch or dinner entree.
For The Salad
- 3 Bartlett pears, peeled and chopped
- 2 english cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Sliced almonds
For The Dressing
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp sugar
- fresh cracked black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive
- In a large bowl toss together the chopped pears and cucumbers.
- In a blender add the apple cider vinegar, poppy seeds, sugar, pepper, and salt. Blend to combine. Slowly pour in the olive oil until a smooth dressing forms. Pour the dressing over the cucumber and pear and toss. Top with sliced almonds and serve.
You do not need to deseed the cucumber before cutting. Toss the dressing with the cucumber and pear up to an hour before serving.
Perfect PairingServe this Cucumber and Pear Salad with a shot of Apple Pie Infused Vodka. [embed_recipe id='18774']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.