Forget the can, elevate your Thanksgiving with this quick and easy, from-scratch cranberry sauce!
- 1/4 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- 1/4 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1 cup honey
- 1 lb cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Combine orange juice, cranberry juice, and honey in a medium, high walled sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add cranberries. Stirring occasionally, cook until cranberries burst, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Spoon into serving dish or mold. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be stored over night. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
Try adding a pinch of your favorite autumn spices or orange zest for a twist on the traditional flavor.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.