Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
If you haven't tried the hash brown casserole from Cracker Barrel you need to, ASAP! This copycat version is as close as you'll get to the real thing.
- 1 30-oz bag frozen hash browns thawed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and grease a 13x9-inch dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together hash browns, butter, soup, onion, sour cream, salt, pepper and 1 cup of cheese. Transfer to baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
The easiest way to thaw the hash browns is to keep it in the refrigerator overnight. This dish isn't only for breakfast! Try serving it as a side for chicken or beef.
Perfect PairingThis hash brown casserole goes perfectly with these bacon wrapped eggs. [embed_recipe id='12118']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.