Cinnamon Pumpkin Waffles
Start your day off right with these Cinnamon Pumpkin Waffles. These waffles are delicious topped with maple syrup and a bit of butter.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin purée, milk, and melted butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix to combine.
- Add batter to waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron's directions. Cook until golden brown. Serve with syrup and butter.
We like to serve these waffles with maple syrup and butter, but a nice honey butter would work great as well. Keep the waffles warm by placing them in a 200ºF oven until all the waffles are done.
Perfect PairingServe these Cinnamon Pumpkin Waffles with Apple Cider Doughnuts. [embed_recipe id='17593']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.