Christmas Tree Cheese Plate
Make your next holiday gathering extra festive with our Christmas Tree Cheese Plate made with cheese, grapes and crisp breadsticks.
- 8 long crisp breaksticks
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 oz Havarti cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 small bunch red grapes
- 1 small bunch green grapes
- Prepare the Christmas tree by forming the breadsticks into a triangle, breaking one in thirds to act as the stump.
- Place the cheese and grapes in a decorative pattern in the tree. Serve.
Buy cubes cheese to make this cheeseboard in seconds. Make a few of these cheese boards with different cheeses for a bigger variety.
Perfect PairingServe this Christmas Cheese board with Pickled Pepper Eggs. [embed_recipe id='21617']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.