Cheesy Ravioli Bake
Ravioli just got a whole lot cheesier! This ravioli bake is baked to perfection with a generous topping of Italian cheeses.
- 1 26-oz jar tomato sauce
- 1 25-oz package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or pizza blend
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup of tomato sauce in the baking dish. Arrange half of ravioli on the sauce. Top with 1 cup of sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients, ending with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and cook 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered until bubbly, about 15 minutes.
Change it up by using different types of ravioli. A beef ravioli would work great in this recipe. This bake works great as a make-ahead meal. Just reheat by covering with foil and popping it in the oven.
Perfect PairingPair this ravioli bake with a simple side dish like stuffed mushrooms to make a quick weeknight meal. [embed_recipe id='3751']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.