Cheesy Monkey Bread
Need to make dinner rolls quick, but want something fancier than the normal fare? Try these fun and cheesy pull apart bites!
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tbs melted butter
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place the oven rack near the bottom third of the oven, and preheat to 350 F.
- Put the cheese into a mixing bowl. Separate the biscuits and cut into halves or quarters, depending on your size preference.
- Roll biscuit dough into balls, lightly coat with butter, then toss in the cheese to lightly coat. Transfer cheesy dough balls to a lightly greased bundt pan. Repeat until all dough has been used.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Bake until dough is puffed and browned, about 30-40 minutes. If they brown too quickly, tent with foil.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before attempting to remove loaf from bundt pan.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.