Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Want a new vegetable side dish to add to your repertoire? You've got to make our Cheesy Broccoli Casserole topped with melted cheddar cheese.
- 1 10-3/4 oz can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 stalks broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp finely grated Parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF.
- In a saucepan over medium-heat, add the can of condensed soup, yogurt, broccoli, and 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese. Heat until warmed, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and Parmesan and bake until bubbly, about 30-40 minutes. Serve.
You can also use thawed frozen broccoli in this recipe. If cheese is browning too fast, cover with foil until broccoli is tender.
Perfect PairingLove vegetable sides? [embed_recipe id='19946']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.