Fellow Oklahoma natives and The Voice alums The Swon Brothers appear on and co-wrote the title track, with additional songs co-written by such hitmakers as Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne and regular Shelton collaborator Jessi Alexander.
None of the songs were co-written by Shelton, backing up Stefani's recent claim that her fiancee "doesn't really write anymore."
Read More: The 10 Best Joe Diffie Songs, Ranked
"We've been working on this album on and off for two years now, and I'm very proud of what we have put together," says Blake of the album (as quoted by ABC news Radio). "We certainly had some unique challenges with the pandemic, but we also had a lot of fun. We explored new sounds while making sure to get in some classic country."
Body Language Track Listing
1. "Minimum Wage" (Nicolle Galyon, Jesse Frasure, Corey Crowder)
2. "Body Language" (feat. the Swon Brothers) (Colton Swon, Zach Swon, Matt McGinn, Ryan Beaver)
3. "Happy Anywhere" (feat. Gwen Stefani) (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Matt Jenkins)
4. "Now I Don't" (Jessi Alexander, Alyssa Vanderheym, Michael Hardy)
5. "Monday Mornin' Missin' You" (Jessi Alexander, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
6. "Corn" (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem, Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawson)
7. "Makin' It Up as You Go" (Brad Tursi, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
8. "Whatcha Doin' Tomorrow" (Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Casey Beathard)
9. "The Girl Can't Help It" (Ben Hayslip, Josh Osborne, Mark Holman)
10. "The Flow" (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
11." Neon Time" (Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Ben West)
12." Bible Verses" (Joe Fox, Andrew Peebles, Brett Sheroky)