Big Batch Ginger Shandy
This refreshing combo of beer and ginger is a welcome twist on the classic shandy which combines beer and lemonade.
- 3 bottles IPA, chilled (Can sub for a more mellow beer if preferred)
- 3 bottles ginger beer, chilled (Something strong like Fever Tree or Reed's)
- 1/2 lime's worth of juice, freshly squeezed
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Combine the IPA, ginger beer, and lime juice in a large pitcher.
- Serve garnished with fresh lime wedges and enjoy!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.