Banana Icebox Pie
What's better than banana pudding? An ice cream pie that taste's just like it! This Banana Icebox pie is a Southern dessert come true.
For the crust
- 60 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
For the filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups Blue Bell Banana Pudding ice cream, thawed
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 bananas, sliced
For the Crust
- Prepare the pie crust by crushing the vanilla wafer cookies with a food processor until fine crumbs form. Mix in the sugar and melted butter and pulse until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press into a pie dish and chill until ready to fill.
For the Filling
- In a large mixer or using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Fold in the ice cream and half of the whipped topping. Spread over pie crust and place in freezer to chill for at least two hours.
- Remove the pie from the freezer and top with the remaining whipped topping and decorate with sliced bananas and vanilla wafer crumbs. Serve.
This is the perfect southern dessert. Make sure the ice cream is slightly thawed to mix into the filling.
Perfect PairingCool off with this Cucumber Pineapple Agua Fresca [embed_recipe id='26953']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.