Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These life changing baked sweet potato fries are the perfect excuse to turn the oven on—great paired with a meat dish, or on it's own as a satisfying snack.
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean (Or peeled, if desired)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut the washed sweet potatoes into evenly sized matchsticks. We like around 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl and stir to evenly blend. Toss the fries in olive oil, then sprinkle on the spices. Toss again to coat the fries in flavor.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and bake another 10-15 minutes until desired crispiness is reached.
- Let cool a minute or two before eating, if you can!
Try it with some homemade fry sauce for a real indulgence.
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.