Ah, the Arnold Palmer. A classic, near-perfect summertime beverage. Invented by legendary golfer Arnold Palmer, the drink is three parts iced tea, one part lemonade. Arnie used to drink this concoction while he was out on tour in the 60’s. The drink quickly became popular at country clubs, and naturally, people began spiking it with various types of booze. Today, we’re going to show you an Arnold Palmer recipe that uses lemondrop moonshine.
6 c water
2 c sugar
8 lemons, juiced to make 2 cups
2 c moonshine or Everclear
1. Boil water and sugar until dissolved.
2. Chill for 1-2 hours.
3. Juice lemons until you have two cups.
4. Add lemon juice and moonshine to chilled water and sugar.
5. Stir, and chill for another 1-2 hours.
6. Store in jars. The longer it sits, the better it will taste.
6. Add 1 part lemon moonshine and 1 part sweet tea to iced glass for yummy Arnold Palmer cocktail!