Apple Noodle Pudding
Have leftover egg noodles from the night before? Make our Apple Noodle Pudding and enjoy your leftovers to the max! Yes, please!
- 8 oz noodles, cooked
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 eggs, seperated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the butter and noodles together in a bowl and stir.
- To the noodles add the apples, egg yolks, sugar, raisins, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Stir until blended.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg whites in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold it into the noodle mixture until no white streaks are visible. Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and bake until the top is browned, about 40 minutes. Serve.
If you do not have leftover noodles, make the noodles by boiling them in water for 5 minutes. Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top.
Perfect PairingLove baking? Try out our Cinnamon Pie [embed_recipe id='19320']
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.