30-Minute Green Bean Casserole
Creamy veggies and crunchy onions are always in season so whip up this classic staple in record time, any time of year.
- 2 14 oz cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 18 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 6 oz can French fried onions
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine green beans, soup, soy sauce, and half of the onions in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Stir to evenly distribute.
- Bake until bubbly, about 20-25 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of baking, top with the remaining onions.
There are lots of variations on this classic. Try topping with 1/2 cup shredded cheese or stirring in a dash of your favorite spices. To make it all the way from scratch, check out our homemade Green Bean Casserole recipe!
Enjoy Country Music?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.