20. A Tribute to the A&M Bonfire
19. It's safe to say the wedding guests were probably hooked on this cake.
18. This groom just might be a Baylor Bear.
17. They hit this one out of the park!
16. You can bet the ring dunking was epic.
15. This is definitely one of Dallas's finest groom's cakes.
14. Subtle tribute to the Texas Longhorns.
13. I wonder if the groom brought his hockey stick to the wedding?
12. The Texas A&M University Seal has never looked so delicious.
11. Remember the Alamo groom's cake!
10. What, no tortillas?
9. Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots...
8. This groom must enjoy the Texas Rangers.
7. At least he had the good sense to marry a Texas girl!
5. Don't put that helmet on your head.
4. Texas, our Texas...cake
3. It's a beautiful thing when Longhorns get married.
2. This is cake architecture at its finest!
1. Just guessing the groom is a golfer who went to Tech?
A wedding is a celebration of two individuals becoming one family, and each wedding is a showcase of the couple's personalities and preferences.
In Texas, weddings can get a little over the top. Texans like to celebrate and show off their individuality, and wedding cakes are no exception. Wedding cakes are often so grandiose that they become the showpiece of the reception. In fact, wedding cakes are such a big deal that sometimes the groom's cakes get overshadowed.
Well, no more.
These 20 unbelievable Texas themed groom's cakes are easily equal to any ornate wedding cake you've ever seen.
Made by the Cake Guys in Duncanville, these cakes will have your eyes popping and your mouth watering! Lead designers Edward Navejas and Laura Burciaga have created cakes that are nothing short of artwork. Edward and Laura alongside Chad Fitzgerald make up the creative team of the Cake Guys, who have been featured on TLC's "The Cake Boss" as well as in People magazine.