It’s really nothing special.
1. The bluebonnets are such a nuisance during the spring.
2. The natural landscape looks just like everywhere else.
3. The roads aren’t scenic or fun to drive on.
4. The swimming holes aren’t anything special.
5. The rivers sure aren’t, either.
6. There’s nowhere to fish…
7. …or hunt.
8. You won’t find any real cowboys.
9. If you’re looking for unique shops, head somewhere else.
10. Oh yeah, and the barbecue is bland, and there’s not enough to go around.
11. And there aren’t any good places to drink wine.
12. Or beer for that matter.
13. I guess the Hill Country just doesn’t feel like authentic Texas.
14. And the people aren’t welcoming, especially when they’re playing music.
15. Speaking of music, the dancehalls are so boring.
16. The local musicians are nothing special.
17. And nobody shows up to watch them play.
18. You can’t see any stars at night with all the city lights.
19. Really, there’s nothing to see in the Texas Hill Country. It’s plain and boring. Move along.