If you're planning a trip to Costco in the near future, here are some insider tips you won't want to miss from the Krazy Coupon Lady.
For example, did you know you can shop at Costco without a membership? Yup, all you have to do is ask someone with a membership to purchase a Costco Card for you. You get the same great prices without the yearly fee.
Not a fan of crowds? Although you'll most likely always find one at Costco, the best time to shop with the least amount of foot traffic is between 3-5 PM on weekdays.
Other great tips from the Krazy Coupon Lady:
- Save even more with rebate apps like Ibotta, Checkout 51 & Snap
- Nationally marked down product pricing always ends in a 7
- You can refill you ink cartridges for only $7.49
- Most Kirkland store brand products at Costco are identical to their name brand counterpart
- Movie tickets are cheaper
- Stock up on your favorite items that have an asterisk on the product sign, this means they won't be carried much longer
- Rotisserie chickens are double the size of Walmart's, but you won't pay for it
- For less than $20 you can have a pretty tasty sheet cake
- You won't save more by buying shampoos and razors in bulk
- Toys are way cheaper at Costco than on Amazon
For more on the insider tips, check out the full video below.