You can take the wedding out of the country but sometimes you just can’t take the country out of the cake.
10. Nothing says romance like a leather adorned cake.
Don’t worry, the leather is edible…taste not guaranteed.
9. The owners of this cake are REALLY into nature.
What a deer (sic) sweet couple.
8. Looks like this wife takes her hunting seriously.
We can only guess who is going to wear the pants in this relationship.
7. Cows are a symbol of lifelong devotion, right?
This cake fits in perfectly for the black and white affair.
6. This beautiful cake combines whimsy, nature and vibrant colors.
An elegant take on bringing the country into the wedding, layers of birch wood and fresh flowers create a rustic and original look for this cake.
5. For once no one complained about a dirty cake!
This couple took Brad Paisley’s advice one step further. They got a little mud on the tires…and the cake!
4. A preview to the wedding cake.
If this engagement cake is any indication, big things can be expected for the wedding cake and its level of country.
3. Two worlds join together for a happily ever after.
Half country, half elegant, one big happy family.
2. Wedding cake or art?
Modern meets country in this cake worthy of an art gallery.
1. And the prize for the countriest wedding cake goes to…
Why choose one way to express your love for everything country when you can focus on it all? This cake features leather, camo, muddy tires, a tractor cake topper and of course, whiskey.