Eric Paslay has shared details of his upcoming album, Dressed in Black.
All of the tracks featured on his second career LP were co-written by Paslay, including his current single “High Class.” The track has been gaining steam on the country charts over the past few weeks, positioning him for even more success in the coming months. Paslay says he hopes fans will connect with the energy and timeliness of his new project.
“I’m grateful that we are getting to celebrate some life in another album,” he said in a statement. “I always strive for, as an artist and musician, something that lasts. Not just popular now. It’s not just something on a page, but it somehow finds you in a restaurant, or on a dance floor, or in your car alone that makes you go ‘what is that?’”
The official release date for Dressed in Black has not yet been released, but it is expected to drop sometime this summer.
Eric Paslay’s Dressed In Black Track Listing:
1. “Angels In This Town” (Eric Paslay, Corey Crowder, Erik Dylan)
2. “All Or Nothin’” (Eric Paslay, Skip Black, Matt Nolen)
3. “Takin’ My Heartbeat Higher” (Eric Paslay, Sarah Buxton, Zach Crowell)
4. “High Class” (Eric Paslay, Corey Crowder, Jesse Frasure)
5. “Dressed In Black” (Eric Paslay, Ross Copperman, Jaren Johnston)
6. “Let You In My Heart” (Eric Paslay, Dylan Altman)
7. “Pretty Girl Fly” (Eric Paslay, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
8. “Backstage Pass” (Eric Paslay, Jessi Alexander, Liz Rose)
9. “Fall Apart” (Eric Paslay, Natalie Hemby)
10. “Water Into Wine” (Eric Paslay, Tom Shapiro, Neil Thrasher)
11. “Sun” (Eric Paslay, Nathan Chapman)
12. “Wild And Young” (Eric Paslay, Chris Wallin)