Hay can be used for many things.
You can use it to feed farm animals, keep your pets warm and, yes, make some pretty cool stuff.
We’re not talking about scarecrows either. We’re talking about “hay art”. You’ll never look at hay the same way again after you see these stunning designs.
Needless to say, these folks have a very clever imagination. Here are 20 hay bales turned into stunning art.
1. Humpty Dumpty wasn’t an egg after all. He was a big ol’ hay bale, ya’ll.
2. Here kitty, kitty. Talk about a puuurrr-fect and creative hay bale!
3. Gobble, gobble, gobble!
4. From your smartphone to the hay field, the angry birds have landed.
5. We think it’s trying to lay an egg…a hay egg, of course.
6.That’s one tractor we’d like to ride.
7. Such a cute teddy bear! He plays the drums, too.
8. Even the hay bale community deals with rodent problems.
10. Oink, oink, oink!
11. King of the hay animals.
12. White tigers are a rare breed…especially in hay form.
13. It’s a skunk! Run for your life!
14. This one just makes us laugh.
15. Oh, just doing a little fishing with Fido.
16. Bet this would be a fun ride.
17. Maybe it’s time to start counting hay instead of sheep. Heck, or do both!
18. Minions are taking over the big screen and the hay fields.
19. It’s Snoopy!
20. This is one unfriendly spider.