These 20 ranches are a dream come true.
From manor homes in the south to cozy hideaways in the mountains to vineyards in California, these are perfect properties in ideal locations.
The following collection includes guest ranches you can rent, properties owned by celebrity properties and incredible estates that are currently on the market.
20. Southern Cross Guest Ranch in Madison, Georgia can be yours for a weekend.
Book this guest ranch and enjoy swimming, mountain biking and horseback riding.
19. Enjoy white river rafting and curl up by the fire at Vista Verde Ranch in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
18. Relax in the mountains at Home Ranch in Clark, Colorado.
17. Host a wedding, event or have a girls weekend at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley.
16. Catch a concert, tour Loretta Lynn’s ranch or even host your wedding on her property in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee.
15. This beautiful estate in Maryville, Tennessee includes a 1907 farmhouse, a 6,700-square-foot home and Smoky Mountain views.
14. Blackstone Ranch, a 105-acre property in Terrebonne, Oregon, overlooks the Crooked River and Smith Rock State Park.
13. Jane Fonda’s 2,300-acre Santa Fe Ranch is a dream with a 9,600-square-foot house and unbelievable views.
12. This southwestern Montana ranch includes a traditional gorgeous home and 478-acres of grassy meadows.
11. This beautiful horse ranch sits in the hills above Los Angeles.
The property once belonged to Jim Wilson, producer of “Dances With Wolves.”
10. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi converted horse stables into entertainment space on their California ranch.
9. Sun River Ranch in Augusta, Montana includes 3,000-acres of wildlife and gorgeous views of the Rocky Mountains.
8. Kestrel Ridge Farm, located at the foothills of the Canadian Rockies, is on the market for over $24 million USD.
7. Barton Canyon Ranch is a recreational “live water” ranch property in one of the most beautiful areas of Central Texas.
6. Watch the sunset, take a dip in the pool and enjoy a fire on Circle 12 Ranch in Thackerville, Oklahoma.
5. This $9.9 million dollar property is located in Franklin, Tennessee.
The land includes a beautiful 20,000-square-foot home, a 12-acre pond and amenities fit for royalty.
4. Horse Shoe Farms in Hendersonville, North Carolina includes eight homes and 85-acres of mountain land.
3. Indian Acres is a “ranch/plantation paradise” in Carrollton, Georgia.
The property is located on the Little Tallapoosa River, has four barns and a pool and spa.
2. This 180-acre ranch is on sale for the first time in over 400 years.
The property includes a 5,600-square-foot manor home, a guest house, a cottage, a nine-stall barn and a carriage house.