Some people get really – and I do mean really – into Halloween. It’s pretty normal for neighbors to try to out-do one another when it comes to Christmas decorations and lights displays, and that competition, for some, is creeping ever so spookily into October. Whether it’s life-sized corpses, disturbing demonic figures or just a copious excess of jack-o-lanterns, these Halloween decorations have gone absolutely wild. Check out these 20 houses owned by people who get really into Halloween decor.
20. Imagine the google search:
“Where to buy spider webs large enough to hide palm trees”
“Where to buy enormous spider webs”
“Where to buy trampoline sized spider webs”
Ah forget it I’ll just DIY it.
19. The tribute to “Monsters, Inc.”
PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME.
18. Let’s hope it’s NOT the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Every Halloween, he rises from the pumpkin patch and devours your soul.
17. Get ready for Halloween bingo
Baby demons are like the free space in the middle, they’re a dime a dozen.
16. If you make it past all this horror, you earned your candy.
I dare you to ring the doorbell.
15. These decorations are just insane.
These people must be crazy about Halloween.
14. A total psycho must have put these up.
Alright, we can get a drink, but I am NOT staying the night here.
13. DON’T BLINK.
The scariest house for any Doctor Who fans.
12. The prerequisite over saturation of “Thriller”
The only thing that would make this scarier is if MJ himself popped out from behind some bushes. Jump ahead to the one minute mark to see when it starts to really get ridiculous.
11. Transformers vs. zombies
Now that’s a movie I’d watch.
10. The Jack-o-lanterns are multiplying
We just had two originally, then they had babies.
9. We’re growing corpses in our garden
Somewhere between the lantana and the marigolds let’s plant a demonic gargoyle in a cauldron.
8. You know what goes great with happy pumpkins? Arachnophobia.
Let’s make our house half friendly, half terrifying.
7. The theme is “everything”
The scariest dummy in the yard is the zombie redneck.
6. One tombstone? Nah, how about a whole cemetery!
Complete with its own grim reaper!
5. I wonder if they like pumpkins.
I don’t envy when they have to light all those things.
4. Halloween ate my yard
Someone had to actually climb on the roof to install those pumpkins.
3. Don’t worry, the zombie babies are locked in their cages.
We don’t expect many trick-or-treaters.
2. The crypt keeper is throwing a party
1. Welcome to 666 Nope Street
When your house is already creepy without any Halloween decorations, and you want to make the neighborhood kids absolutely crap their pants.