Barns are typically on beautiful plots of land and resting in open fields. Who wouldn’t want to live in one? Well, most people – they’re terribly uncomfortable and not suitable for living in. However, some brilliant folks thought they’d change that.
These barn homes have given house flipping a whole new meaning. Don’t be fooled by their humble wooden walls – these homes are legit. Some are even luxurious.
1. The highest ceilings around
2. You’ll have to Windex your balcony, but it’s worth it.
3. You would never know what it use to be
4. Nothing like sliding double doors
5. Hidden in the trees
6. Rustic and glamorous
7. Two barns are better than one
8. There is no such thing as too much white
9. A modern spin on a classic barn
10. The classic red barn house
11. The perfect summer patio
12. It’s complete with an indoor gym
13. Just keep the livestock downstairs
14. Windows on windows are always the way to go.
15. Add a porch and there you have it
16. Perfect vaulted ceilings
The horses are definitely getting the boot from this luxury barn.
17. The urban barn home
18. Huge windows for extra light
Sometimes barns can be lacking in light – not anymore.
19. Just a typical barn… of total perfection
20. Open land for miles
Talk about a place of solitude.