These 19 redneck life hacks take recycling to a whole new level.
Many think rednecks are backwards, which is just not true. The most creative, DIY-ers, we have a simpler way of doing things. If something is broken we fix it with something else. We’ve been recycling and repurposing materials since before it was trendy. Who’s to say we weren’t the trendsetters.
19. Talk about getting your Coke fix.
18. Chains on your drawers and your drawers.
17. Grandma’s derby hat is what you call “found art.”
16. You can do dishes in the kitchen or the living room.
15. Don’t kick it in the sticks right now.
14. Only makes sense: lifted truck, lifted trailer.
13. Paid good money for that roof. We’re going to use it.
12. Kids loved the slide at the construction site so much, we brought it home.
11. Remember Bozo Buckets? Put Bozo in the bucket and launch him.
10. It’s a hybrid: you got your drag car and your pick up.
9. No Florida Georgia Line–this is a Hillbilly Hot Tub.
8. A little clean fun.
7. I call top couch! (Hope it’s a hide-a-bed.)
6. Yeah, I got a bench seat, girl.
5. If this thing can do five acres, it can do five hedges.
4. The latest in-car entertainment.
3. Rinse with the beer for shine, use the cans for lift.
2. We’d leave the house when it was burning, but it smells so good!
1. Girls use ribbons as belts, why not a bungee?