Vegetables can be pretty yummy depending on how you cook them.
Personally, potatoes are my favorite. I love when they’re transformed into french fries! Sure, it’s not exactly healthy when they’re cooked that way, but, boy, it’s tasty!
No matter what kind of vegetable is your favorite, it’s safe to say most veggies you’ve probably encountered have all been relatively normal size. Of course, there are those super rare occasions when some vegetables keep growing and growing and growing…well, you get the picture.
They get freakishly huge and almost too scary to eat. On the plus side, these enormous veggies have become somewhat famous in their own right. Check them out for yourself, but be prepared to be blown away.
1. Oh, my gourd! This pumpkin weighs over 2,000 pounds! It’s reportedly the second-largest in the world–and biggest in North America.
2. Weighing in at 138.25 pounds, that’s one big head of cabbage!
3. It takes a lot of muscle to lift this marrow, but weightlifter Jonathan Walker handles it like a pro. BTW, this veggie weighed in at 119 pounds!
4. Whoever eats that onion is gonna have some major bad breath!
5. This enormous carrot is every rabbit’s dream come true.
6. This guy looks way too happy to have a zucchini this big…just sayin’.
7. Ok, so even though it’s technically a fruit, weighining in at more than 21 pounds, there’s no denying this tomato’s massiveness!
8. Bet you could make a lot of pies with this sweet potato!
9. These cucumbers could be used to make a lot of salads.
10. We’ve never seen a radish this big!
11. This turnip weighs in over 85 pounds!
12. Popular in England, this little boy proudly shows off his giant vegetable known as a “leek”.
13. No, that’s not a boulder that 18-wheeler is lugging around. It’s a big-a** potato!