Thank God for lawn mowers! Can you imagine cutting the grass the old-fashioned way? Nope, we can’t either.
Back in the day, nicely manicured lawns were made possible thanks to grazing farm animals, or had to be hand-cut with shears and scythes.
We’ve come a long, long way since those days. Today, however, it’s no longer just enough to cut grass. People want to look good doing it. To achieve this, they’ve tricked out their mower to the max.
Despite the crazy appearance of these 12 riding mowers below, you know you secretly wish you had one, too.
1. Bet your lawn mower doesn’t look like this.
2. To ride this mower, you obviously can’t be afraid of heights.
3. This mower actually belongs to a firefighter. Along with cutting grass, it can help save lives, too.
4. This is what happens when a bulldozer and lawn mower have a baby.
5. A racing lawn mower to cut grass really, really fast.
6. This contraption is part mower, part tractor-trailer.
7. You know all his neighbors are jealous when he takes his mower for a spin.