According to the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, there are nearly 90 million cows in the U.S. Without any surprise, Texas is home to most of them.
While cows are certainly a great source of food, apparently they’re also a great source of comedic relief. Yep, these farm animals have a pretty good sense of humor.
Don’t believe us? Check out the photos below. These silly cows decided to make these pics a bit more interesting by photobombing them. It’s safe to say they succeeded.
1. This poor horse doesn’t realize that the cow seems to be laughing at its misfortune.
The whole situation is kind of funny if you ask us. Honestly, how does a horse get stuck like this? Hopefully, the cow helped set it free.
2. We’re not sure who’s photobombing who in this photo.
The goat is like, “I don’t know these two idiots. I’m hiding!”
3. When asked to smile for the camera, this is the best this cow could do.
Somehow we think it was intentionally going for the “crazy face look”.
4. Interrupting cow.
This dog was the intended subject for this photo op; however, the cow had other plans. The pup doesn’t seem amused.
5. Nope, this image isn’t photoshopped!
Brian and Rebecca are farmers from a small Australian town. While taking wedding photos, a curious bull decided to include himself in the shoot. This couple will definitely have a funny story to one day tell the grandkids.
6. Epic photobomb? Yeah, we think so.
During Spain’s famous Running of the Bulls, apparently one such bull decided to strike a pose in the midst of all the craziness going on behind it.
7. This cow wanted to take a photo, too, darn it!
8. Yes, cow, we definitely see you.
9. Gene Simmons has nothing on this calf’s tongue.
10. These cows really do need to get a room.
The couple was in the middle of taking engagement photos at their ranch when some naughty cows decided to get all hot and heavy. So rude! But hey, at least it made the soon-to-be married couple laugh.
11. We wonder what these two are thinking.
The woman with the umbrella looks like she’s trying to contain her laughter. Meanwhile, the bull seems totally caught off guard—almost as if he didn’t mean to barge in on this photo op.