There is no one funnier in country music than Blake Shelton, and thanks to The Voice, we are blessed with a dose of his antics each week.
Blake Shelton’s two-decade-long musical career has gained him millions of country fans across the world, but since he began as a coach on The Voice, his popularity has skyrocketed. Shelton’s country charm and laugh-out-loud antics on the show have won him legions of new fans outside of country music.
The four-time-winning coach never fails to entertain audiences, whether it’s his budding bromance with fellow judge Adam Levine, his words of wisdom or his impeccable country style. Here are 11 of Shelton’s funniest moments on The Voice…so far.
11. The classic – “That’s what she said.”
10. His ongoing bromance with Adam Levine.
9. …that led to this moment after Levine won “Sexiest Man Alive.”
“Let’s hope he doesn’t forget I’m still going to have the lap he can always sit in.”
8. When he tried to be as stylish as fellow judge Pharrell Williams.
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) June 20, 2014
7. This moment he made every woman’s dream come true.
HEY EVERYONE!!! Here it is: (310) 493-7939 <– @adamlevine's CELL NUMBER! Think I'm kidding? Try calling it!! Bitch!!!
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) April 29, 2014
6. When his chair decided to do the judging for him.
5. These sweet dance moves.
4. When he uses his southern charm.
Here we go people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im nervous as a dog shittin' peach seeds…
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) December 17, 2014
3. …and convinces us to vote.
Not voting for @CWBYall tonight is the same as beating kittens with Dairy Queen soft serve double dipped ice cream cones..
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) December 15, 2014