Who wants a boot scootin’, wrangler wearin’, hay bail liftin’ cowboy for a boyfriend anyways…
Trace Adkins once said that “Ladies Love Country Boys,” but he obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about! Here are the Top 10 reasons to steer clear of these rugged charmers.
10. You’ll never be able to pull out your own chair. EVER. AGAIN.
With cowboys, chivalry ain’t dead. In fact, chivalry has been gone so long that us ladies are used to it! He will treat you like a princess and try his best to make the world an easier place for you. BORING.
9. You’ll be so distracted looking at his tush in those tight Wranglers that you’ll probably drop a letter grade in school.
School comes first, ladies!
8. You’ll struggle to understand what he’s saying with that sexy southern twang.
Cowboy: ” ‘Aah’m gonna mare you one day, swate pay”
You: Say what?
7. You won’t get to go on a normal “dinner and a movie” date like every other gal.
He’ll opt for something more thoughtful like a homemade picnic in the bed of his truck while gazing at the stars above. Sitting in a cold movie theater and eating stale popcorn is much more romantic…
6. He’s so protective that no belligerent guy will ever be able to bother you in a bar again.
Your cowboy will take him out back and scare the heck out of him! How rude!
5. You’ll have to climb into a big truck.
Who wants to get lifted up into the cab by his strong muscular arms everytime you go anywhere? Not me!
4. Your AAA membership will go to complete waste because he knows how to fix any problem with your car.
You paid good money for that membership!
3. He’ll make you look like a total light weight because cowboys can hold their booze.
Who wants a guy that can keep his composure in pubic…
2. He thinks you look good in just jeans in a tee-shirt.
He clearly doesn’t appreciate all your efforts in dolling up!
1. His muscles are so big from bailing hay that he doesn’t even have to hit the gym.
Which means, no workout partner for you!
And there you have it ladies, the top 10 perfectly rational reasons you should never date a cowboy! City boys, here we come!